In the village
All holiday village facilities have open access They will make days with family or friends even more special.
- Covered heated swimming pool
- Sauna - hammam
- Table tennis tables
- Volleyball court
- Petanque field
- THEMAE face and body treatments (upon reservation and at an additional cost)
In the evening, enjoy moments of conviviality; spend time at the bar, or in the relaxation lounge, by the fireplace, in the library or in the entertainment and performance theatres.
In the air
Enjoy a magnificent view of the Samoëns valley with a paragliding flight from the Saix plateau at an altitude of 1600 m, climb the peaks of the Giffre massif by via ferrata (at Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval), or take a walk in the tree canopies at the Verchaix, Les Gets and Morzine adventure trail parks.
Spring skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking, climbing, hiking, golf, horse riding, etc., the Giffre and Haut-Chablais massifs are a great playground for occasional sports enthusiasts as well as more experienced athletes. There’s something for everyone!
- Hikes in the low mountain ranges, supervised by professional mountain guides
- Free advice and itineraries from our professional guides at the "Espace Montagne" info point in the village
- Tourist excursions with our heritage guide
On the water
With the Lac aux Dames and the Giffre massif just a stone’s throw away, a whole range of nautical activities are available to you: fishing, water golf, canoeing, rafting, canyoning, hydrospeed, etc.
Our community makes us
trusted for over 50 years.